Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
A unique business located in a busy shopping and commercial area in San Javier, situated on the busy N332 road and 5 minutes from San Javier airport. The only true sports bar and restaurant in San Javier, the bar benefits from a very captive all year round trade. The bar is very well established with a turnover in excess of 240,000 euro per annum and growing year on year. Detailed accounts and sales ledgers are available.
The business is fully licensed, and includes a fully equipped kitchen, upstairs games room with full size championship snooker table, air conditioned, 40 plus covers inside, with a further 14 plus covers outside on the front terrace.
Detailed up to date web site, no media advertising undertaken since start up, all communication and business generated is via email to the 600 plus customer data base. To fully appreciate this business a visit is a must
Some further features and benefits of this bar and restaurant are listed below
• Food sales make up 50 percent of the business turnover.
• 5 large flat screen Tv`s showing all major sporting events on Sky / Bt sports / and all UK channels.
• Full size snooker table.
• Live music, live horse racing events, and live music on selected evenings.
• Thursday night is prize Quiz night 9pm - 11pm. A regular 40 to 50 customers attend this weekly event.
• Food served all day from 11.30am – 8.30pm winter and 9.30pm summer.
• Open 7 days per week. 365 days per year.
• Located minutes away from San Javier airport and Iceland supermarket, 200 metres from Mercadona plaza.
• 20 -25 minutes drive from the Mar menor and Latorre resorts, large Roda golf customer base.
• Free WIFI zone.
• Sunday roast dinners served between 1.30pm - 7pm.
• Full key pad security system.
• Face book page.
• Sensible business hours with the potential to extended as required.
1450 euro per month
Service road, adjacent to the busy N332, San Javier to Los Alcazares.
Potential to open the rear terrace, or utilise the upstairs to cater for more covers.
Only true English / Irish type sports bar and restaurant within 5 kms.
11.30am to 10.30pm
Sunday 11.30am to 9pm
The above closing times exclude music and event evenings plus live football.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business