Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
A privately owned family company that started its activity in Spain in 2016
The company is specialized in the restoration of Historic Buildings, the restoration of damaged structures, and construction in general
Since its beginnings, the company has maintained steady and sustainable growth, based on a human team committed to the company, with experience, technical qualification, and professionalism, oriented towards the quality and satisfaction of the needs of the clients.
The customer portfolio includes private and public customers. The company can fulfill the customer's requirements thanks to the use of the experimented technical department, best machinery, best operation process, good management procedures and very long experience in the sector.
- Excellent reputation
- Strong customer base.
- Outstanding delivery ability; flexibility and knowledge.
- Certified for government projects including:
- Group C, all Subgroups, Category D
- Group E, Subgroups 1,4,5,7, Category C
- Group J, Subgroup 4, Category B
- Group K, Subgroup 4, Category C
- Group K, Subgroup 7, Category E
- Group O, Subgroup 1, Category D
(actually in increasing classification progress)
- Strong geographic growth potential into Spain, now we only work in Region de Murcia who represents less than 3% of the GDP of Spain.
- Experienced, dedicated and stable management and technical team.
Real Property Included
For an international investor, this project can give access to the Spanish construction market; for a national investor, this could be an opportunity to expand the market shares.
The best competitive considerations is the state classification in K7-E and AllC-D so can work for the spanish state in all proyects that require this classification.
Please contact the seller for more information.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business