Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
All Financial figures are in Euro Denominations.
A privately owned family company that started its activity in Spain in the early 2000s.
The company is specialized in the construction of civil works and urbanization, earthworks and excavations, demolition works, construction, and environmental management.
Since its beginnings, the company has maintained steady and sustainable growth, based on a human team committed to the company, with experience, technical qualification, and professionalism, oriented towards the quality and satisfaction of the needs of the clients.
The customer portfolio includes private and public customers. The company can fulfill the customer's ´ requirements thanks to the use of the experimented technical department, best machinery, best operation process, good management procedures and very long experience in the sector.
Excellent reputation / Proven track record
- Strong customer base.
- Certified for government projects.
- Outstanding delivery ability; flexibility and knowledge.
- Top 5 in the niche market of Spain.
Engineering and technical proficiency
- State-of-the-art and lead construction process.
- Own key machinery.
- Technical department for each business area.
- Excellently trained and highly motivated employees with valuable know-how.
- Stable and predictable income due to long-term experience with current customers and growth of the sector in the coming years.
- Strong geographic growth potential into Spain and other markets.
- Experienced, dedicated and stable management and technical team.
There are five main business areas within the company, which are the followings:
- Civil works
- Demolition works
- Earthworks and excavations
- Environmental management
- Public and Private
- The company constantly renews the production equipment
State Projects – List of Contracts
Financial Performance & Trends
The company shows growth figures for the past years, they had about 5 million EUR of revenues in 2012 and a consolidated business model.
Having invested in new machinery and engineering systems, which means continuous growth.
The company employs about 60 employees and generated nearly 30 million EUR in annual revenue in 2018 with about 10% EBITDA/revenues. 100% of their income is coming from local markets.
The company is the accredited company for AEDED (Asociación Española de Empresarios de Demolición)
For an international investor, this project can give access to the Spanish construction market; for a national investor, this could be an opportunity to expand the market shares. The company aims to dispose of a majority or 100% of the shares in the business. The amount of the operation is open to being negotiated.
The owners can stay on for 1-2 years
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business