Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Modern online print services company, offering premium and high-quality solutions via its three core operations: commercial printing (B2B), apparel merchandising, and on demand printing services (B2B2C). Using its own advanced technologies and innovative processes, the company provides a tailored service and bespoke products via a variety of printing techniques and its established network of outsourced printing partners.
• Complete chain service, providing turnaround times unrivalled in the industry, with 48-hour express delivery available.
• Complex printing processes optimised using innovative and advanced technologies.
• Excellent working relationships with all suppliers, with many in place since inception.
• Enviable Trustpilot rating evidences high levels of customer satisfaction, affirming the company’s solid position and customer base in the B2B market.
• Highly scalable and streamline business model via online and technology-based operations, with production outsourced to high-quality and reliable suppliers.
• Comprehensive product offering, and diverse printing techniques provided via a robust network of printing partners.
• Established footholds in the UK and Europe provide ample scope for geographical expansion.
• Opportunity for a similar acquirer to secure an international presence via the company’s established operations and widespread client base.
• Ideal opportunity for a complementary acquirer to leverage the company’s core competencies and rapidly scale the business model.
• Continue developing the company’s B2B2C division, providing on demand products to reduce clients’ stockholding and logistics requirements – a niche offering currently unmatched by competitors.
• Opportunity for an acquirer to benefit from improved margins on products and streamlined operations via vertical integration.
• Opportunity for an in-house printing firm, with a limited online presence, to expand into online print and develop a digital arm.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business