Choose your country

Or view all businesses for sale



Service Company For Automotive Used Vehicle Aftersale For Sale

Madrid City, Madrid, Spain
Asking Price:
Net Profit:

We sell a service company for the automotive sector after the sale of a used vehicle.

The service offered is mandatory by law, for all professional vendors of used vehicles; Concessionaires, sale, remarketing companies of outgoing rental or leasing vehicles and car workshops, motorcycles and nautical etc ... These are 90% of our customers. The remaining 10% are private clients who hire it to increase the value of its own vehicles.

Spanish company with activity since 1989.

Own facilities and fleet of vehicles.

Appropriate presence and reputation on the internet and social media.

Located in Madrid. But relocate to anywhere in Spain, without problems. Well, the service is provided online, by phone and in person to customers and suppliers.

Implementation and clients who necessarily need the service. And that they are loyal for years.

We sell throughout Spain.

The company has always maintained billing, despite the Covid.
Several sales options are offered:

- Total sale, the new owners will be or will hire the new managers

- Partial sale, a partner would remain as manager and the new partners would be investment partners. Obtaining an excellent return on your investment. Around 18% annual net return.

The company's assets value is € 1,350,000.
The price requested by 100% of the company and all its assets is € 4,350,000.

The reason for the sale owner retirement.

Professional sale assisted by B4GS, All information is available, but for more information we require; The signing of an NDA agreement with full identification of the potential interested buyer, a summary of your reasons for interest and purchase capacity.

Property Information

Real Estate:

Real Property Included



Premises Details:

Own offices in a modern industrial building of 320 m2

Size in square feet:

Business Operation

Reasons for selling:

Owners retirement

4 employes 10 self-employed vendors
Years established:

Other Information

This business can be relocated.